- Always ensure you anchor your wardrobe to the wall it is the best way to prevent tip-over and injury to children or others. The wall fixing attachment is an integral part of the assembly instructions and must be installed.
- Avoid putting heavy and/or unstable items high on the wardrobe
(that could be pulled off a high shelf)
- Keep any power cords behind the wardrobe.
- Always discourage children from climbing up any furniture.
- Do not put tempting items such as favourite toys on top of furniture that encourages children to climb up and reach.
- Do not place unstable furniture near where children play.
- Put locking devices on all drawers to prevent children opening them and using them as steps.
- Do not put heavy items on top shelves.
- Do not put televisions onto 4 drawer chests without securing them to the wall.
Flexi Storage incorporates safety and peace of mind with the L bracket wall attachment. The bracket enables you to easily secure your wardrobe to the wall, preventing it from tipping over and injuring children and others. *
Flexi Storage appreciates the importance of safety and has included this L bracket for both safety and peace of mind. The major benefit of this unique feature is the use of a bracket which enables you to secure the wardrobe to the wall, preventing it from tipping over and injuring children and others.
In addition to safety, the L bracket stabilises the wardrobe in every direction, which extends the product’s service life and makes it faster and easier to assemble a large wardrobe. All in all, L bracket solves several traditional challenges associated with flat packed furniture at one and the same time.